assignment will assess learning outcomes:
1. Demonstrate a systematic understanding of modern developments within business management (Knowledge & Understanding);
2. Justify the recommendation of alternative approaches to management (Knowledge & Understanding);
3. Demonstrate knowledge and application of international standards relating to sustainability, values & norms, and business ethics within a global context. (Application).
The Assignment Task:
Conduct an investigation in any business organization in any country and answer the following tasks:
1. Discuss the Four-Parts Model of corporate social responsibility (CSR). Critically evaluate the organization applying the Four-Parts Model of CSR.
2. Critically evaluate the challenges facing the organization based on business ethics and corporate social responsibility.
S.N. Area Description Weight
Introduction a. Background of the organization (10 marks)
b. Objective of the assignment (5 marks)
Corporate Social Responsibility a. Discussion of theories of the Four – Parts Model of CSR (10 marks)
b. Evaluation of the application of the Four – Parts Model of CSR to the organization
Business Ethics and CSR. a. Theories of business ethics and CSR (10 marks)
b. Application of the theories on the challenges facing the organization (25 marks)
4 Conclusion Summary of discussion
5 Reference Implementation of Harvard referencing system (minimum 10 references).