Review ONE current research ARTICLE (published within the past 5 years) in educational JOURNALS pertaining to how students learn science.
• The article must include the perspective of educational neuroscience in relation to how young children learn science. (this is in EARLY CHILDHOOD so make sure it talks about children within the ages of 5-9 years old)
• IMPORTANT: The article must include the perspective of educational neuroscience in relation to how young children learn science.
the paper must answer EACH question. EACH questions MUST have its own subheading!.
1. What are the central points made or issues discussed by the author(s)? (at least 2 paragraphs)
2. How do the points/issues relate to the science position statements and standards or other current educational policies? ( this is for the state of FLORIDA. You can use the NAEYC if it has anything on science and for the age group) (1-2 paragraphs)
3. How do the points/issues relate to educational neuroscience and how young children learn science? (1-2 paragraphs)
4. What are my perspectives related to this topic (do I agree/disagree with the author and why)? ( 1 full paragraph should be enough)
5. How does the article relate/does not relate to what you have observed in your field experience setting? ( 1 full paragraph, always try to be positive on what “i” see)
6. How will you use the information presented in the article in your own classroom practice? ( 1 full paragraph should be enough)