– You should choose one pathogenic microorganism
– The report should have a particular focus on
- a) strategies and virulence factors used by the pathogen in the colonization process of humans (at least 1200 words, figures, figure legends, table or table headings excluded)
- b) Innate and specific immune responses against the pathogen (at least 1200 words, figures, figure legends, table or table headings excluded). This should not be written in a general manner. The immune response should be specific for the pathogen in concern.
- c) immune evasion mechanism adopted by the pathogen (at least 1200 words, figures, figure legends, table or table headings excluded)
- d) A minimum of ten scientific articles. Out of those ten articles you can have a maximum of six review articles. This means that at least four out of ten articles should be original papers. All articles should not be older than 10 years. Seven out of ten articles should not be older than 5 years.
– The report should follow the report template as far as possible. – You are NOT ALLOWED to copy and paste text figures and tables from articles, web-sites or other reports (see studie guide)
– The length of the report should be at least 4000 words (i. e approximately 8 pages), references, figures, figure legends, table, table headings excluded.
– The report should contain a title page including name and personal identification number, abstract, text (4000 words), figures (figure legends), reference list. – The submitted report should be spell and grammar checked before submission,